Recommended DDoS mitigation appliance?

Kushal R. kushal.r at h4g.co
Tue Feb 4 13:57:13 UTC 2020

If you are looking for remote scrubbing, I can high recommend DDoS-Guard (ddos-guard.com), they do not have any “limits” on the size or the number of attacks, the billing is simply based on the clean bandwidth. The highest they have mitigated for us is about 40G. You can either have it in an always on mode, with all incoming traffic coming via their 4 POPs (Los Angeles, Amsterdam, Hong Kong or Almaty) or you can use something like FastNetMon or DDoS-Guard’s own application that runs on any hardware and use eBGP to route the victim /24 over DDG’s network.

--

Kushal R. | Management
Office: +1-8557374335 (Global) | +91-8080807931 (India)

WhatsApp: +1-3104050010 (Global) | +91-9834801976 (India)

host4geeks.com
host4geeks.in