Jenkins amplification

Jean | ddostest.me jean at ddostest.me
Mon Feb 3 21:23:18 UTC 2020

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PfSense

In November 2017, a World Intellectual Property Organization
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Intellectual_Property_Organization>
panel found that Netgate, the copyright holder of pfSense, had been
using the domain opnsense.com in bad faith to discredit OPNsense
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OPNsense>, a competing open source
firewall forked from pfSense. It compelled Netgate to transfer the
domain to Deciso, the developer of OPNsense.

I was happy with pfsense too, until Netgate bought the copyrights.