Are the days of the showpiece NOC office display gone forever?

Ben Cannon ben at 6by7.net
Wed Dec 30 23:09:07 UTC 2020

It’d be real interesting to open-source this somehow, produce a useable open or quasi open (maybe curated somehow) reputation score for email.

Ms. Lady Benjamin PD Cannon, ASCE
6x7 Networks & 6x7 Telecom, LLC
CEO
ben at 6by7.net
"The only fully end-to-end encrypted global telecommunications company in the world.”

FCC License KJ6FJJ

Sent from my iPhone via RFC1149.