Nashville

Robert DeVita radevita at mejeticks.com
Wed Dec 30 01:17:21 UTC 2020

AT&T Disaster Recovery Team is probably the best in the business. The resources they can bring to the table are unmatched. This would have been 100x worse if it hit a carrier neutral datacenter. They don’t have nearly the same resources to restore something like this. They usually do a road show (pre Covid). If you get a chance it’s definitely something you should go check out. Very impressive.

Robert DeVita
Founder & CEO
Mejeticks
c. 469-441-8864