10g residential CPE

Baldur Norddahl baldur.norddahl at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 20:01:57 UTC 2020

On Mon, Dec 28, 2020 at 8:48 PM Seth Mattinen <sethm at rollernet.us> wrote:

> On 12/28/20 9:11 AM, Aaron Wendel wrote:
> > Actually our free service doesn't have limitations, has an SLA, no
> > time/term restrictions, a CPE, support, etc.
>

> How do SLA refunds work on free service? Do you just pay them some cash
> value instead of credits?

I find SLA refunds are meaningless anyway. The SLA is more about stating
what level of service is expected. Then we can tell if we succeeded or
failed in delivering what was expected. In the case of failure nothing can
fix that other than a plan for how it can be improved going forward.
Getting money back will usually not do much to fix the hardship poor
service put you through.

Regards,

Baldur