[External] Re: 10g residential CPE

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.com
Sun Dec 27 17:38:32 UTC 2020

On 12/27/20 18:14, Michael Thomas wrote:

> We have both, and are going to get a battery. But the battery would
> probably only be good for about a day which is not enough, especially
> with these planned shutoffs because they have to inspect their wire
> plant in daylight.

If you can add some solar panels to that, you would be in a better
position to prolong the battery's utility.

I'd say dump the generator, and invest that money in solar panels,
rather. Batteries are way more costly than panels, and if you can have
both, you're going to be better off in the long run.

Mark.