10g residential CPE

Tony Wicks tony at wicks.co.nz
Sat Dec 26 18:00:47 UTC 2020

Actually the equipment vendor's build in this sort of situation is normally directly related to the availability of affordable chipsets from the likes of Broadcom. For example the chipset in my XGSPON router is a BCM6858. No vendor is going to spend money to produce a CPE that no one will buy. Once the likes of Broadcom produce an affordable solution then all the main vendors will roll out CPE in short order.