Nashville

Sean Donelan sean at donelan.com
Sat Dec 26 01:07:18 UTC 2020

Additional AT&T statement (5 pm CST)

https://about.att.com/pages/disaster_relief/nashville.html

We’re putting the full-force of our disaster recovery efforts into
responding to this morning’s explosion in Nashville, including bringing in
regional resources and our National Disaster Recovery teams.

Power is essential to restoring wireless and wireline communications and
we are working with law enforcement to get access to our equipment and
make needed repairs. Given the damage to our facility it will take time to
restore service. We have already rerouted significant traffic from this
facility and are bringing in other equipment, including numerous portable
cell sites to the area.

There are serious logistical challenges to working in a disaster area and
we will make measurable progress in the hours and days ahead. We're
grateful for the work of law enforcement as they investigate this event
while enabling us to restore service for our customers.

We'll continue to provide updates here as our recovery progresses.