10g residential CPE

Mel Beckman mel at beckman.org
Fri Dec 25 22:39:08 UTC 2020

Niels,

CoD is just a game. Doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things if you have to wait a day to play it, unless you’re willing to pay 2x more for 10x speed. Then you’re entitled to the higher speed — occasionally.

As George Carlin said about video games, “Just what we need: a generation of idiots with good eye-hand coordination. “ :)

-mel via cell