Nashville

Sean Donelan sean at donelan.com
Fri Dec 25 19:51:15 UTC 2020

On Fri, 25 Dec 2020, cosmo wrote:
> The internet is buzzing with speculation about this. According to CNN the RV
> was at 2nd and Commerce st, which puts it 1-block away from the ATT
> building. If it were the target, I'd imagine they would have parked it
> closer.

Folks are confusing two different AT&T buildings in Nashville.  The AT&T
office tower is the showpiece bulding (i.e. "Batman tower") at 333
Commerce St.

The AT&T tandem office (i.e. typical windowless CO) is on Second
Avenue, adjacent to where the explosion occurred.  It is also called
"Nashville Main" and the tandem office for central Tennessee.

Additional outages are expected because the generators are not working,
and the batteries are running down.