Nashville

Sean Donelan sean at donelan.com
Fri Dec 25 19:27:44 UTC 2020

AT&T statement regarding the intentional explosion in Nashville TN

"Service for some customers in Nashville and the surrounding areas may be
affected by damage to our facilities from the explosion this morning. We
are in contact with law enforcement and working as quickly and safely as
possible to restore service."

>From local news reporting:

A widespread internet outage was reported in Nashville hours after a
massive explosion downtown. AT&T internet and phone service was disrupted
in the area about 12 p.m. Friday.

A handful of local police departments reported the outage was disrupting
911 access, including some non-emergency lines, in their jurisdictions.