Nashville

cosmo clinton.mielke at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 19:26:27 UTC 2020

The internet is buzzing with speculation about this. According to CNN the
RV was at 2nd and Commerce st, which puts it 1-block away from the ATT
building. If it were the target, I'd imagine they would have parked it
closer.

https://www.google.com/maps/search/2nd+and+congress+nashville/@36.1631367,-86.776487,18.42z