Nashville

Andy Ringsmuth andy at andyring.com
Fri Dec 25 19:18:13 UTC 2020

Certainly thankful no serious injuries or fatalities in this clusterblank.

It seems the AT&T building at 185 2nd Ave N may have been a target, which would explain the timing (holiday morning when no one is out, as opposed to a holiday evening when there would be mass casualties). A little curious what that building has. Is it just a big co-lo place? Regional CLEC/ILEC?

No earth-shattering revelations here. Admittedly just bored on a slow Christmas Day when my wife is at work (nurse) and kid is playing with a new tablet and I’m just watching the news trying to understand/figure out a little what and why.

----
Andy Ringsmuth
5609 Harding Drive
Lincoln, NE 68521-5831
(402) 304-0083
andy at andyring.com

“Better even die free, than to live slaves.” - Frederick Douglas, 1863