[EXTERNAL]Need someone with clue @ Network Solutions.

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Tue Dec 15 20:35:49 UTC 2020

On Tue, Dec 15, 2020 at 9:41 AM Matthew Crocker
<matthew at corp.crocker.com> wrote:
> It appears I should have been looking for clue in my own network.  Amazon hosts crocker.com and they have the glue records.  Apparently left over from when the domain was with Network Solutions.   I have tickets open with Amazon to get them removed/updated.

Yeah, the basic problem you have is that AWS is not a full service
registrar, so when you register and host your domain in Route53, you
don't have access to some of the tools a normal registrar gives you.
Namely creating and deleting glue records associated with your domain.
Even when you host with AWS you're kinda better off registering
somewhere else.

Regards,
Bill Herrin

--