95th billing and automation

Mehmet Akcin mehmet at akcin.net
Thu Dec 10 18:28:36 UTC 2020

hi there,

i have asked about this in the past. What is the best tool out there to do
95th percentile billing. I have decided to use observium and librenms as
result of responses but there seems to be some kind of billing module issue
with these tools (thy are basically the same code).

What are other systems besides observium and librenms (and old
fashion cacti) people are using these days with 95th billing and
integration with a CRM like salesforce/zoho, etc. I appreciate the

Mehmet