OARC 34 Workshop, February 4th & 5th, Registration and Call for Contributions now open
jake.zack at cira.ca
Wed Dec 9 18:05:03 UTC 2020
OARC 34 will be an online meeting on February 4th & 5th starting at 16:00 UTC. The Programme Committee is seeking contributions from the community.
All DNS-related subjects and suggestions for discussion topics are welcome. Based on the feedback from the previous workshop, the DNS-OARC audience is interested to see more content related to DNS operations. Therefore we are particularly interested in submissions from DNS Operators about attack mitigation and any major (public or non-public) DNS outages that your organization might have faced over the last year or so, the steps taken to resolve/mitigate the immediate issue, and to prevent future such events and any lessons learned.
As it is an online workshop, we'd like to encourage brevity; presentations should not be longer than 20 minutes (with additional time for questions).
* 9 Dec 2020 - Submissions open via Indico
* 4 Jan 2021 - Deadline for submission (23:59 UTC)
* 14 Jan 2021 - Initial Contribution list published
* 21 Jan 2021 - Full agenda published
* 28 Jan 2021 - Deadline for slideset submission and Rehearsal
* 4 Feb 2021 - OARC 34 Workshop
The Registration page and details for presentation submission are published at:
To allow the Programme Committee to make objective assessments of submissions, so as to ensure the quality of the workshop, submissions SHOULD include slides. Draft slides are acceptable on submission.
Additional information for speakers of OARC 34:
* your talk will be broadcast live and recorded for future reference
* your presentation slides will be available for delegates and others to download and refer to, before, during and after the meeting
* you will be expected to attend a rehearsal on January 28th. It would be very useful to have your slides (even if draft) ready for this.
If you have questions or concerns you can contact the Programme Committee:
via <submissions at dns-oarc.net>
Jacob Zack, for the DNS-OARC Programme Committee
OARC depends on sponsorship to fund its workshops and associated social events. Please contact <sponsor at dns-oarc.net> if your organization is interested in becoming a sponsor.
(Please note that OARC is run on a non-profit basis, and is not in a position to reimburse expenses or time for speakers at its meetings.)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the NANOG