Woefully outdated Verizon & Lumen ARIN whois/SWIP data

nanog at jima.us nanog at jima.us
Tue Dec 8 02:34:30 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I apologize for dredging up the topic on this forum, but Lumen/CenturyLink/Qwest/US West has been continually unable to help me despite multiple attempts over years (yes, years), and Verizon's response to my colleague was to blame a downstream consumer of the whois data (?), and to use the opportunity to try to sell value-added services as a prerequisite to escalating the matter (!?).

Does anyone have a lead on someone within those organizations who understands how to delete IP space assignments?

Thanks in advance!

- Jima