IRR Explorer Error/Issue

Kevin McCormick kmccormick at mdtc.net
Tue Dec 1 15:42:28 UTC 2020

Hello Job,

I was wondering how often IRR Explorer queried and updated the IRR databases.

One of our customers updated ARIN IRR entries and IRR Explorer is still showing ARIN as missing for them, although the ARIN WHOIS entry is there. Although ARIN has had the WHOIS entry there for several days.

http://irrexplorer.nlnog.net/search/69.161.39.0/24

https://www.radb.net/query?advanced_query=&keywords=69.161.39.0%2F24&-T+option=&ip_option=&-i+option=

Thank you,

Kevin McCormick