Help configuring Dell Server

J. Hellenthal jhellenthal at dataix.net
Mon Aug 31 14:59:42 UTC 2020

Dell Support or some other group may be more appropriate for this…

Good luck, In IRC land you may want to visit Freenode #Ubuntu #Linux #Centos….. If you are searching for an IRC client after thus message check out mIRC for Windows or XChat for *IX variations and hang out on those for a while. They’ll be willing to help.

--

J. Hellenthal

The fact that there's a highway to Hell but only a stairway to Heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic volume.