Does anyone actually like CenturyLink?

Mike Bolitho mikebolitho at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 13:41:48 UTC 2020

Maybe we should start an "Uptime mailing list" ha! But yeah, when things
are working well nobody talks about it. The CTL network is very large.
However, it's clear their blast radius mentality isn't real great. We saw
this yesterday. We saw this Dec 2018. Global outages shouldn't be a thing.

- Mike Bolitho