Ipv6 help

Brian Johnson brian.johnson at netgeek.us
Thu Aug 27 07:59:35 UTC 2020

I hope I’m not adding to any confusion. I find this conversation to be interesting and want it to be productive. I have not deployed 464XLAT and am only aware of android phones having a proper client. I have worked with so many CPE devices and know that most have solid deployments of the required CLAT client. I also predict this will not change any time soon. I live in “actually works and is solid” world. Not in “I wish this would work” world.