Ipv6 help

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Wed Aug 26 20:23:56 UTC 2020

They know we are there ... so they don't come!

By the way I missed this in the previous email: I heard (not sure how much true on that) that they are "forced" to avoid CGN because the way games are often programmed in PSP break them. So maybe will not be enough to sort out the problem with an OS and/or PSN change, all the affected games, will need to be adjusted.

Maybe the only way to force this is to tell our customers (many ISPs in every country) "don't buy Sony PS, they are unable to support new technologies, so you games will be blocked by Sony". Of course, unless we all decide to use 464XLAT instead of CGN ... which resolves the problem.

A massive campaing could work ...

    On 8/26/20 9:30 AM, Mark Tinka wrote:
    > We'll have to be creative with how we pressure them into getting serious
    > about IPv6.

    Do those guys attend NANOG meetings?   >;-)   (evil smile)

    scott

IPv4 is over
Are you ready for the new Internet ?
http://www.theipv6company.com