Ipv6 help

Tony Wicks tony at wicks.co.nz
Wed Aug 26 19:28:38 UTC 2020

</rant on>
This is nothing new, when I first started installing CGN platforms something like 10 years ago there was only ever one company that caused issues, can you guess which? It got to the point of lawyers exchanging desist letters as PSN constantly told our customers that they were blocking to contact us as somehow the ISP has control over what Sony blocks on PSN. They're the worst service company I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with, the arrogance and attitude of we are big, you are small we don't care about your customers was infuriating. Never have I seen a single call related to their opposition where as PSN accounted for about 10-20% of helpdesk calls. I don't understand why its seemingly impossible for them to implement ipv6 as almost everything I have deployed with CGN is dual stack V6.
</rant complete>