Ipv6 help

Brian Johnson brian.johnson at netgeek.us
Wed Aug 26 18:38:44 UTC 2020

I‘m going further... They shouldn’t have to care. Sony should understand what they are delivering and the circumstance of that. That they refuse to serve some customers due to the technology they use is either a business decision or a faulty design. The end-customer (gamer) doesn’t care. They just want to play.