Ipv6 help

Brandon Martin lists.nanog at monmotha.net
Wed Aug 26 16:28:13 UTC 2020

On 8/26/20 2:48 AM, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ via NANOG wrote:
> This is why we wrote RFC8585, so users can freely buy their own router ...

It's a great RFC.  Hopefully it continues to gain traction.

Do you know of a single router available in the US (or even broader
North American) retail market that has "RFC8585" printed anywhere on the
outside of the box or even in the documentation one might actually
consult pre-purchase?  I would love to evaluate it (or, even better, a
few of them) to ensure I'm compatible on the provider side with how the
equipment makers have interpreted the RFC!  Then I can also have some
specific models to direct people toward along with "Or just look for
'RFC8585' on the box".

But, right now, I am aware of none.
--
Brandon Martin