Mail rejected at secureserver.net/godaddy any contacts over there?

Miles Fidelman mfidelman at meetinghouse.net
Mon Aug 24 18:40:01 UTC 2020

I've found that GoDaddy tech support is amazingly good, and responsive.
If you're a customer, of course (and it's kind of hard not to be these
days).  Maybe just call their 800 number.

Miles Fidelman

On 8/24/20 12:57 PM, Drew Weaver wrote:

> I’ve attempted to contact them using their form but I feel as though I
> am stuck in a loop with their diligent and no doubt hard working staff
> they have manning that post.
>
> Can anyone put me into contact with someone that can answer a few
> questions?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Drew

In practice, there is.  .... Yogi Berra

Theory is when you know everything but nothing works.
Practice is when everything works but no one knows why.
In our lab, theory and practice are combined:
nothing works and no one knows why.  ... unknown