atmark trading

Jerry Cloe jerry at jtcloe.net
Sun Aug 23 01:13:14 UTC 2020

Even better, bounce everything from them or even more severe null route their mail server. You're on nanog so I assume you have some control over your network. If they lose contact with other customers on your network, let them call you and beg forgiveness. This may sound cold, but its the only effective way I've found to deal with semi-legit spammers (assuming there is any legit business behind them).