Has virtualization become obsolete in 5G?

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.com
Wed Aug 12 09:04:17 UTC 2020

On 12/Aug/20 10:50, Etienne-Victor Depasquale wrote:

> This point plays straight up the path of the argument I recounted.
>
> Yes, I agree that there's a relational problem inherent to the
> situation I described.
> Wouldn't any wise employer playing the relationship game ensure that
> he's got cards to play?
> And wouldn't the standardization approach be part of the deck?

In theory, yes.

But the department most interested in this might be HR, while the ones
most able to implement it will be the CTO team.

Until NOG's start having breakout sessions on employee-employer
dynamics, or until HR conferences start thinking about telecoms industry
orchestration standardizations to mitigate employee-employer dynamics,
it will remain a theory :-).

Mark.