BGP full feed for testing purposes

Łukasz Bromirski lukasz at bromirski.net
Fri Aug 7 22:40:59 UTC 2020

Blazej,

> On 5 Aug 2020, at 23:13, Blažej Krajňák <krajnak at levonet.sk> wrote:
>
> Hi Lukasz,
>
> your feed is working well. Feed from Poland to me to Slovakia is better than expected :) It's my first live BGP full feed ever so I really appreciate you.
> Will this instance run for a longer time?

Yep. I have no reasons to drop it.

Right now I have like 5 to 10 sessions in peak, most people come, get feed,
reset session couple of times and go away.

I’m finishing writing some short ‘howto’ style doc to explain how to use
this feed for egress traffic engineering when you have multiple ISPs and
no BGP with them.

—
./