RPKI TAs

Nathalie Trenaman nathalie at ripe.net
Thu Aug 6 12:51:19 UTC 2020

Hi Randy, all,

We’ve updated our page: https://www.ripe.net/manage-ips-and-asns/resource-management/certification/ripe-ncc-rpki-trust-anchor-structure <https://www.ripe.net/manage-ips-and-asns/resource-management/certification/ripe-ncc-rpki-trust-anchor-structure>
It now shows the correct TALs:
https://tal.rpki.ripe.net/ripe-ncc.tal <https://tal.rpki.ripe.net/ripe-ncc.tal> (preferred)
https://tal.rpki.ripe.net/ripe-ncc-rfc8630.tal <https://tal.rpki.ripe.net/ripe-ncc-rfc8630.tal>
https://tal.rpki.ripe.net/ripe-ncc-validator-3.tal <https://tal.rpki.ripe.net/ripe-ncc-validator-3.tal> (RIPE NCC RPKI Validator 3 format)