BGP full feed for testing purposes

Blažej Krajňák krajnak at levonet.sk
Wed Aug 5 21:13:21 UTC 2020

Hi Lukasz,

your feed is working well. Feed from Poland to me to Slovakia is better
than expected :) It's my first live BGP full feed ever so I really
appreciate you.
Will this instance run for a longer time?

btw:
- converting RIS data via mrt2exabgp looks to be broken, it's falling on
syntax error in source data. With routeviews.org data it's working but
exabgp is single-thread (convergence takes some time) and use much more
RAM to start with full feed config than I excepcted.
- from gregsowell.com I received email with access credentials, however
L2TP tunnel establishment is falling due to authentication error - looks
like bug

Thanks to everyone
Blažej

Dňa 2020-08-05 20:04 Łukasz Bromirski napísal(a):