RPKI TAs

Matt Corallo nanog at as397444.net
Mon Aug 3 19:33:28 UTC 2020

While I certainly agree with you, I have a certainly-naive question - what the difference is between ARIN and RIPE's T&C:

Aug  3 19:07:15 rpki-validator rpki-client[16164]: The RIPE NCC Certification Repository is subject to Terms and Conditions
Aug  3 19:07:15 rpki-validator rpki-client[16164]: See
http://www.ripe.net/lir-services/ncc/legal/certification/repository-tc

As far as I understand, to use RIPE's RPKI repo I have to similarly agree with RIPE's legal contract as well, though
they are somewhat less aggressive about making sure I check a box before using it.

Matt