Applications of MPLS in the metro area

Etienne-Victor Depasquale edepa at ieee.org
Tue Apr 28 13:43:30 UTC 2020

Hello !

I'm looking for what a network operator would consider a realistic
reference deployment of MPLS within the metro area network.

By "realistic reference", I'm asking about what a network operator would
consider to be a typical, perhaps most common, application of MPLS
technology.

>From a bookish perspective, I understand MPLS well but have never
implemented it in the scope of my current field of study (metro area
networks). I would dearly like to get this "grounded" perspective from
anyone who might care to share it.

Cheers,

Etienne

--