[EXTERNAL] Re: FlowSpec

Nikos Leontsinis Nikos.Leontsinis at eu.equinix.com
Fri Apr 24 06:59:14 UTC 2020

If you can impose a limit on the amount of flowspec rules the customer can send you (I assume you are the Service provider) where is the problem
 with offering  flowspec services? Seems more of a vendor challenge.

The tcam issue is relatively addressed with proper dimensioning (throw money to the problem)
 and you have created a service revenue opportunity so it is a win win for both
 customer, provider and the entire community.
We cannot go very far with blackholing as a community.