mail admins?

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Thu Apr 23 19:15:31 UTC 2020

--- mike at mtcc.com wrote

> So I should just get used to configuring routers with HTTP and
> Notepad and forget about that nasty, old, 20th century vi crap? :)

No, but complaining about javascript on websites

Just to be clear, I was only complaining about NANOG's site.
Well, ARIN's, too. I get what you're saying for the internet
in general.  It seems NANOG could see javascript being
blocked and redirect folks to a non-insecure (javascript)
site like others (twitter, for example) do.  Then, I could
use Lynx! (kidding!) :)

scott