Comcast - Significant v4 vs v6 throughput differences, almost stateful.

Ca By cb.list6 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 15:50:19 UTC 2020

On Thu, Apr 23, 2020 at 8:27 AM Dovid Bender <dovid at telecurve.com> wrote:

> We have customers in CT with the same issues. When did this start?

Seems to have started 5 years ago when we ran out of ipv4 and all comers
needed to embrace ipv4 life-support mechanisms

https://www.arin.net/vault/announcements/2015/20150924.html

The e2e ipv6 internet being faster and more robust than life-supported,
bot-ridden, and scarce ipv4 is.... a feature, not a bug.

https://www.internetsociety.org/blog/2015/04/facebook-news-feeds-load-20-40-faster-over-ipv6/