Spike in traffic to Google&Akamai caches?

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Tue Apr 21 14:52:36 UTC 2020

> On Apr 21, 2020, at 8:56 AM, Hank Nussbacher <hank at interall.co.il> wrote:
>
> Did anyone notice a huge jump in traffic today between 11:30-11:40 (GMT) directed at Google and Akamai caches coming from Amazon and Google?
> Gaming updates?

I’m not seeing any big spikes in our graphs, but what you are describing may be the caches going forward to our customer origin or similar.

If anyone else is seeing something similar or has concerns you can reach me off-list.

Hank, can you send me the IPs of your cluster in private to speed up triage?

- Jared