"Is BGP safe yet?" test

Andrey Kostin ankost at podolsk.ru
Mon Apr 20 18:21:22 UTC 2020

Mark Tinka писал 2020-04-20 12:57:
> On 20/Apr/20 18:50, Tom Beecher wrote:
>

> I (and Ben, and a few others) are all too familiar with the ARIN
> madness
> around their TAL.
>
> Simple - we just don't accept it, which means our networks will be
> unsafe against North American resources. Highly doubtful my
> organization
> is that interested in how the ARIN region may or may not impact our
> interest in deploying RPKI on this side of the planet, when the rest of
> the world are less mad about it :-).

So this means that there is no single source of truth for PRKI
implementation all around the world and there are different shades,
right? As a logical conclusion, the information provided on that page
may be considered incorrect in terms of proclaiming particular network
safe or not safe, but when it's claimed (sometimes blatantly) we now
have to prove to our clients that we are not bad guys.

Kind regards,
Andrey