attribution

Jakob Heitz (jheitz) jheitz at cisco.com
Fri Apr 17 21:23:05 UTC 2020

From version 6.3.1, IOS XR supports "if community length" in route-policy.

Regards,
Jakob.

-----Original Message-----
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 12:29:33 +0100
From: <adamv0025 at netconsultings.com>

On the point of as-path length limit, Yes I know of at least one tier-1 that does it and since I left some 8 years back I do it everywhere I go.
In addition to the above (best common practice, id' say)
-on junos you can do community length limiting
-and on cisco you can do attribute filtering  -hence my question to this forum some time back about whether folks do filter all the "experiments" for the sake of running a successful business (paraphrasing...)

adam