Constant Abuse Reports / Borderline Spamming from RiskIQ

Tom Beecher beecher at beecher.cc
Thu Apr 16 15:29:01 UTC 2020

At a previous employer much earlier in my career, we inherited some simple
webhosting from a company acquisition. In one of the early meetings we had
about integrating it, someone from our support team asked some questions
about the abuse report procedures, etc. Our owner came straight out and
said "Just make sure we handle anything that could create legal problems,
the rest I don't really care what you do."

I would suspect that's not an uncommon attitude in that industry.