Constant Abuse Reports / Borderline Spamming from RiskIQ

Tom Beecher beecher at beecher.cc
Tue Apr 14 16:24:54 UTC 2020

Jonathan-

First time posts to the list are , pardon the phrase, quarantined out of
the gate. Once it's obvious that it's not spam or a problem individual,
that gets released and future messages go straight out.

This is still a manual process done by one person in the NANOG
organization, so it's not always that fast. You likely just got caught up
in that, and didn't do anything incorrectly.