IS-IS IPAM platform

Aaron Gould aaron1 at gvtc.com
Mon Apr 13 20:11:27 UTC 2020

Our atm network in san diego was the full base 16 hex for the 13 byte nsap prefix of all the atm switches in our 4-level PNNI cloud

This may be slightly off topic of ISIS practices though

But, yeah, we didn't encode any switch mgmt. ip into the nsap addressing as I recall... just the pnni peer groups had hex identities

-Aaron