Constant Abuse Reports / Borderline Spamming from RiskIQ

Rich Kulawiec rsk at gsp.org
Mon Apr 13 16:04:28 UTC 2020

On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 07:55:37PM +0530, Kushal R. wrote:
> We understand these reports and deal with them as per our policies and timelines but this constant spamming by them from various channels is not appreciated.

Quoting from: https://twitter.com/RiskIQ_IRT/status/1249696689985740800
which is dated 9:15 AM 4/13/2020:

	5 #phishing URLs on admin12.find-textbook[.]com were reported
	to @Host4Geeks (Walnut, CA) from as far back as 16 days ago,
	and they are all STILL active

16 days is unacceptable.  If you can't do better than that -- MUCH
better -- then shut down your entire operation today as it's unworthy of
being any part of the Internet community.

---rsk