Allstream Contact

Forrest Christian (List Account) lists at packetflux.com
Thu Apr 9 19:28:56 UTC 2020

Replying on list...as others may be seeing something similar.

We had a problem which started over the weekend involving Allstream.  One
of their customers were announcing our prefixes, resulting in broken
connectivity.

I ended up calling the Zayo NOC, since Allstream seems to be part of zayo.
I also figured their NOC could earn some of the money we're paying them for
transit.  If you're not a zayo customer,  YMMV.

The report we got back was that some customer of Allstream was announcing
our prefixes "illegaly" and filters had been applied.  They also implied a
bit of clue would be dispensed.   Not sure if this is your issue or not.