Practical guide to predicting latency effects?

Eric Tykwinski eric-list at truenet.com
Thu Apr 9 02:41:30 UTC 2020

There is still one in XCode tools.  It’s a alternate download: https://developer.apple.com/download/more/?q=Additional%20Tools%20for%20Xcode <https://developer.apple.com/download/more/?q=Additional%20Tools%20for%20Xcode>
Of course this is limited to OSX, but it’s there.

Sincerely,

Eric Tykwinski
TrueNet, Inc.
P: 610-429-8300