Command and Control Centres | COVID-19

Ben Cannon ben at 6by7.net
Mon Apr 6 16:26:39 UTC 2020

We are leaving it at everyone’s discretion where we can. We have a big open pair of GNOCs with nobody closer than 6 feet by far, and with one or two people in each while everyone else is WFH, it’s essentially the run of the place.

Anything that can be done at home is generally encouraged - even before this.

So it’s really only the very sensitive ops that are even noticing.

-Ben