IS-IS on FRR - Is Anyone Running It?

John St.Martin stmartin-nanog at bitbin.com
Sat Apr 4 17:16:38 UTC 2020

Mark, Thanks for sharing your experiences with FRR. I don't work with
IS-IS, but have found the development to be very active and fixing
reproducible bugs quickly.

It look like FRR put a patch in for the bug you referenced and have a test
build from 3/21 available which allows for up to 16k MTU @
https://ci1.netdef.org/browse/FRR-FRRPULLREQ-11364/artifact

I hope this helps and please continue to share your progress with the
community.