FCC grants WISPs temporary 5.9 GHz spectrum access

Dave Phelps tippenring at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 02:16:17 UTC 2020

Perhaps I'm being cynical, but thank [deity of choice] that the cell
carriers want it made available for this purpose.

Reference: https://docs.fcc.gov/public/attachments/DOC-363451A1.pdf

"...And it would help advance even further our leadership in next
generation wireless technologies, including 5G.” says Ajit Pai.