The Cost of Paid Peering with Chinese ISPs

Tom Beecher beecher at beecher.cc
Wed Apr 1 20:59:37 UTC 2020

I do understand that you mean well, but do realize that interconnection
between the rest of the world and the networks controlled by the Chinese
government is a very, very sensitive and often touchy subject.  It's also
generally true that networks aren't going to disclose terms of commercial
relationships on a public mailing list. ( By and large those terms aren't
likely to be disclosed privately either.  :) )