BGP routes by country

Töma Gavrichenkov ximaera at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 22:32:34 UTC 2019

Peace,

On Thu, Sep 26, 2019, 7:19 PM Chris Phillips <nanog at aptient.com> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Is anyone offering a service providing BGP routes by country?  I'm not
> looking to buy transit, but rather build policies based on the routes
> received to allow traffic from certain countries, or disallow traffic from
> others.

I hope you understand that U.S. citizens, including, but not limited to,
your company's employees and executives, are free to travel to any country
they please, and they still expect their American Internet services of
choice to be available from where they are?..

And some of those countries are blocking VPNs...

--
Töma